There's no need for tears
cause there's no need to cry
I look at you leave

Lyana Latiff 21 24 July '87 SIM UOL LSE B.Sc(Hons) Banking & Finance
site

♥Aida ♥Ain ♥Ariane ♥Arisya ♥BFF ♥Brother #3 ♥Celest ♥Ctbah ♥Dalilah ♥Dirah ♥Elvy ♥Filza ♥Firdaus ♥Han Mei ♥Hayati ♥Jestina ♥Khadijah ♥Liana ♥Malihha ♥Maizurah ♥Mya ♥Naqiah ♥Naza ♥Nuraidah ♥Phirkhan ♥Qamar ♥Shahidah ♥Shobi ♥Sofia ♥Yan Jing ♥Yusrina ♥Zurianah ♥Zi Xue


Friday, September 28, 2007

4:58 PM

Happy 20th Birthday Muhd Zasir!




this is how i feel whenever im with you. yesterday, today and forever.


Started out as friends
We met way back when
This is just a typical love story
The boy you never wanted just steals your heart
I never saw it comin'
'til I fell so hard
I always made up some excuse
Saying you that weren't my type
Didn't want to face the truth
Didn't want to cross that line
'til one day I saw you
Out of the corner of my eye
You were flirting with some girl
And inside I thought I would die

:))

SATURDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, come quick.


0 cut the cake