There's no need for tears
cause there's no need to cry
I look at you leave

Lyana Latiff 21 24 July '87 SIM UOL LSE B.Sc(Hons) Banking & Finance
site

♥Aida ♥Ain ♥Ariane ♥Arisya ♥BFF ♥Brother #3 ♥Celest ♥Ctbah ♥Dalilah ♥Dirah ♥Elvy ♥Filza ♥Firdaus ♥Han Mei ♥Hayati ♥Jestina ♥Khadijah ♥Liana ♥Malihha ♥Maizurah ♥Mya ♥Naqiah ♥Naza ♥Nuraidah ♥Phirkhan ♥Qamar ♥Shahidah ♥Shobi ♥Sofia ♥Yan Jing ♥Yusrina ♥Zurianah ♥Zi Xue


Monday, October 16, 2006

9:34 AM

More pictures


The very famous Harrods Building which I've told all of you before, its like a dream come true to walk in here and witness the sinful pleasures of life. Luxury, Sweets, Chocolate and Gold.

The lost Egyptian sculpture in Harrods which I dont know serves what purpose. But I swear I wasnt taking pictures of these 2 ppl here. Shiok sendiri ker?

Buckingham Palace. You have to pay to walk in here. I obviously just stood by the roadside, AGAIN, and watched from afar. You can actually go nearer but it was crowded la.

The Underground Tube which is the MRT of London. I think its the opposite. MRT is the Singapore Underground Tube ( only some underground la).

Me and Lydiana on our way back to Milton Keynes. I was feeling very exhausted by that time because I was fasting and I didnt sahur. Anyway, the top that you see on Lydiana, was purchased from Zara and she was so excited on wearing it right away.


0 cut the cake