There's no need for tears
cause there's no need to cry
I look at you leave

Lyana Latiff 21 24 July '87 SIM UOL LSE B.Sc(Hons) Banking & Finance
site

♥Aida ♥Ain ♥Ariane ♥Arisya ♥BFF ♥Brother #3 ♥Celest ♥Ctbah ♥Dalilah ♥Dirah ♥Elvy ♥Filza ♥Firdaus ♥Han Mei ♥Hayati ♥Jestina ♥Khadijah ♥Liana ♥Malihha ♥Maizurah ♥Mya ♥Naqiah ♥Naza ♥Nuraidah ♥Phirkhan ♥Qamar ♥Shahidah ♥Shobi ♥Sofia ♥Yan Jing ♥Yusrina ♥Zurianah ♥Zi Xue


Monday, October 16, 2006

12:06 PM

I've never posted this much pictures before and I can tell you, it took me the whole morning to do it.

Which means I havent had my sleep yet. Its 12 in the afternoon and I feel like a zombie. Goin to school then to Ikea.

Literally dying.

And please do read the captions below every picture because I was trying to humour myself in the middle of this ordeal. SO the least u can do is laugh along even if its not funny.

YOU PPL OWE ME MY SLEEP. ZZZzzzzZZZZ *growls*


FEAST YOUR EYES LA OKAY PPL.


0 cut the cake