There's no need for tears
cause there's no need to cry
I look at you leave

Lyana Latiff 21 24 July '87 SIM UOL LSE B.Sc(Hons) Banking & Finance
site

♥Aida ♥Ain ♥Ariane ♥Arisya ♥BFF ♥Brother #3 ♥Celest ♥Ctbah ♥Dalilah ♥Dirah ♥Elvy ♥Filza ♥Firdaus ♥Han Mei ♥Hayati ♥Jestina ♥Khadijah ♥Liana ♥Malihha ♥Maizurah ♥Mya ♥Naqiah ♥Naza ♥Nuraidah ♥Phirkhan ♥Qamar ♥Shahidah ♥Shobi ♥Sofia ♥Yan Jing ♥Yusrina ♥Zurianah ♥Zi Xue


Sunday, September 17, 2006

7:04 PM

tifaa= I'm proud of us too!! Kau make sure contact sesaper lagi yg ble friendly ngan kiter org.

fir= berlambak la hot chicks. ur lookin at one already.

zhi= im not pissed off. HAPPY

yan jing= haha..no la. everybody will get a chance one day. hello??!! u got urs in China. Coach bags and all other stuff. Tsk!!

sofia= thanx sofia. the world is round..camne nak terbalik??haha k lame. I'll update you guys on London!! :DD

nurul(hudha)= hahaha..thanks sweetheart. I will!!

xue= you're most welcome. i hope u enjoyed urself. i'll miss you tooo!!

dalilah= okayyyyyyyyy!!!

tifaa= all thanks to u and ur mum and prolly the whole family as well. I'll handle it like my own baby la sakkk. love u so much la bestfren

mya= i love the pink one too! but my mum say it look fake. pfft!


0 cut the cake