There's no need for tears
cause there's no need to cry
I look at you leave

Lyana Latiff 21 24 July '87 SIM UOL LSE B.Sc(Hons) Banking & Finance
site

♥Aida ♥Ain ♥Ariane ♥Arisya ♥BFF ♥Brother #3 ♥Celest ♥Ctbah ♥Dalilah ♥Dirah ♥Elvy ♥Filza ♥Firdaus ♥Han Mei ♥Hayati ♥Jestina ♥Khadijah ♥Liana ♥Malihha ♥Maizurah ♥Mya ♥Naqiah ♥Naza ♥Nuraidah ♥Phirkhan ♥Qamar ♥Shahidah ♥Shobi ♥Sofia ♥Yan Jing ♥Yusrina ♥Zurianah ♥Zi Xue


Sunday, August 20, 2006

2:13 AM

A'tifah is weird.

We were in the bus on the way to Bugis. I was telling her of a place in Singapore where you can watch DVD/readbooks/hangout for 3 hours at just $10 each. So I told her it's located at Stamford Road.

A'tifah: Ohh ok. Where's that?
Lyana: I duno eh
A'tifah: *sound so convincing* Maybe you can ask Lydiana?

WHAT THE HELL? ask somebody who just came from England where Stamford Rd is???!!! As usual, I thought she was being sarcastic but then she just kept quiet. After a while, she told me she was sleeptalking!!!! Haahaha felt like slapping her that instance.


0 cut the cake