There's no need for tears
cause there's no need to cry
I look at you leave

Lyana Latiff 21 24 July '87 SIM UOL LSE B.Sc(Hons) Banking & Finance
site

♥Aida ♥Ain ♥Ariane ♥Arisya ♥BFF ♥Brother #3 ♥Celest ♥Ctbah ♥Dalilah ♥Dirah ♥Elvy ♥Filza ♥Firdaus ♥Han Mei ♥Hayati ♥Jestina ♥Khadijah ♥Liana ♥Malihha ♥Maizurah ♥Mya ♥Naqiah ♥Naza ♥Nuraidah ♥Phirkhan ♥Qamar ♥Shahidah ♥Shobi ♥Sofia ♥Yan Jing ♥Yusrina ♥Zurianah ♥Zi Xue


Tuesday, July 25, 2006

11:29 AM

There are lots of things I want to blog about but the problem is there's too many. Haha

OK

Let me start off with the new tuition boy that I'm teaching, who's Sec 3 NA, brother to the Pri 6 girl that I'm currently teaching.


He's very composed at doing his work. But if he don't know, he'lll just gasak-buta [CHIN CHAI]. Then I'll be the one kancheong because I'm afraid he understands zilch about what I've been teaching him for the past hour. ;0 And yea, he's very good looking but very petite.


1 cut the cake