There's no need for tears
cause there's no need to cry
I look at you leave

Lyana Latiff 21 24 July '87 SIM UOL LSE B.Sc(Hons) Banking & Finance
site

♥Aida ♥Ain ♥Ariane ♥Arisya ♥BFF ♥Brother #3 ♥Celest ♥Ctbah ♥Dalilah ♥Dirah ♥Elvy ♥Filza ♥Firdaus ♥Han Mei ♥Hayati ♥Jestina ♥Khadijah ♥Liana ♥Malihha ♥Maizurah ♥Mya ♥Naqiah ♥Naza ♥Nuraidah ♥Phirkhan ♥Qamar ♥Shahidah ♥Shobi ♥Sofia ♥Yan Jing ♥Yusrina ♥Zurianah ♥Zi Xue


Friday, July 28, 2006

4:12 PM

My mum received tickets for NDP Preview this Saturday and it was intended for me but the funniest part is she only got 1 ticket. Haha she obviously realises her highly-deprived-of-happiness daughter needs some enlightening so by watching fireworks and army/navy/SCDF men march around the stadium will do some justice. Thanks mom.

Was friendsterING when I bumped into this at somebody's profile. Hurhur that somebody obviously will know its that somebody's profile. ;)))


I've never felt this patriotic. Merdeka!


1 cut the cake