There's no need for tears
cause there's no need to cry
I look at you leave

Lyana Latiff 21 24 July '87 SIM UOL LSE B.Sc(Hons) Banking & Finance
site

♥Aida ♥Ain ♥Ariane ♥Arisya ♥BFF ♥Brother #3 ♥Celest ♥Ctbah ♥Dalilah ♥Dirah ♥Elvy ♥Filza ♥Firdaus ♥Han Mei ♥Hayati ♥Jestina ♥Khadijah ♥Liana ♥Malihha ♥Maizurah ♥Mya ♥Naqiah ♥Naza ♥Nuraidah ♥Phirkhan ♥Qamar ♥Shahidah ♥Shobi ♥Sofia ♥Yan Jing ♥Yusrina ♥Zurianah ♥Zi Xue


Friday, June 16, 2006

7:07 PM

Today, marks the most number of entries I've posted in a day. If blogging was as easy as SMS, I think I'd have my 1000th entry within a month.

*puts on thinkin' cap*

Tech geeks should start considering blogging through SMS since we already have messenger on phone.

I bet my Saturday will be spent wisely at home because there'll be no boyfriend to go out with and best friend I'm not sure yet.

I asked Arisya to help me ask job details at TCC Raffles City. I wanna work in an F & B outlet again. I kinda miss the environment. I also applied with Ben&Jerry's and I think I'm also applying with Xceliz.com.


2 cut the cake