There's no need for tears
cause there's no need to cry
I look at you leave

Lyana Latiff 21 24 July '87 SIM UOL LSE B.Sc(Hons) Banking & Finance
site

♥Aida ♥Ain ♥Ariane ♥Arisya ♥BFF ♥Brother #3 ♥Celest ♥Ctbah ♥Dalilah ♥Dirah ♥Elvy ♥Filza ♥Firdaus ♥Han Mei ♥Hayati ♥Jestina ♥Khadijah ♥Liana ♥Malihha ♥Maizurah ♥Mya ♥Naqiah ♥Naza ♥Nuraidah ♥Phirkhan ♥Qamar ♥Shahidah ♥Shobi ♥Sofia ♥Yan Jing ♥Yusrina ♥Zurianah ♥Zi Xue


Thursday, May 11, 2006

11:25 AM

YAY!

I changed my blogskins like, at last. AGAIN, if you all can notice, the blog is PURPLE IN COLOUR AGAINNNN.

Its like I have this thing for the colour purple. I think I've said this before like 1 000 000 times already. HarHar!

XZ is reading my entry aloud like as if I cannot read liddat but its ok.

Naz is busy camwhoring like OH MY GOD.

I cant wait for lunch. heh YESSSSSS


0 cut the cake