There's no need for tears
cause there's no need to cry
I look at you leave

Lyana Latiff 21 24 July '87 SIM UOL LSE B.Sc(Hons) Banking & Finance
site

♥Aida ♥Ain ♥Ariane ♥Arisya ♥BFF ♥Brother #3 ♥Celest ♥Ctbah ♥Dalilah ♥Dirah ♥Elvy ♥Filza ♥Firdaus ♥Han Mei ♥Hayati ♥Jestina ♥Khadijah ♥Liana ♥Malihha ♥Maizurah ♥Mya ♥Naqiah ♥Naza ♥Nuraidah ♥Phirkhan ♥Qamar ♥Shahidah ♥Shobi ♥Sofia ♥Yan Jing ♥Yusrina ♥Zurianah ♥Zi Xue


Saturday, May 13, 2006

4:27 AM

Notice how many times I can create new posts in the early hours of the morning, 4.30 am.

Just a brief info. Many of you know that I teach tuition to 2 kids, Primary 6 and the other O Level.

The O level kid is my brother's friend and they come together every Saturday where I will tutor them. Its so much fun remenicsing those times when Maths was like "chicken dodol", to me la. But now, o my God, my brain has rot over these years. I can barely solve such simple Algebra or Arithmetic questions.

Anyway here's picture of my brother and the guy I teach. I very bored la.

Alfee (left) : Hareez (right--->my brother)

Apparently both are poseurs; one as a bapok wannabe, the other step ah-beng-citolok.


195 cut the cake