There's no need for tears
cause there's no need to cry
I look at you leave

Lyana Latiff 21 24 July '87 SIM UOL LSE B.Sc(Hons) Banking & Finance
site

♥Aida ♥Ain ♥Ariane ♥Arisya ♥BFF ♥Brother #3 ♥Celest ♥Ctbah ♥Dalilah ♥Dirah ♥Elvy ♥Filza ♥Firdaus ♥Han Mei ♥Hayati ♥Jestina ♥Khadijah ♥Liana ♥Malihha ♥Maizurah ♥Mya ♥Naqiah ♥Naza ♥Nuraidah ♥Phirkhan ♥Qamar ♥Shahidah ♥Shobi ♥Sofia ♥Yan Jing ♥Yusrina ♥Zurianah ♥Zi Xue


Thursday, April 13, 2006

9:57 PM

I couldn't agree more with Mya. The pressure and exhaustion is building up and has reached its climax.

I swear on _____ head that the Revenue House was flooded. Damn freaking super flooded that I almost got trampled.

The whole story is this....I was transfered to help out at the SELF HELP CENTRE. The signboard SELF HELP/D.I.Y STATION obviously wasn't clear enough for some because, as soon as they reach the centre, everybody starts quetioning you this and that and wadsoeva. I was on the verge on throwing out infront of them. Don't they get it? SELF HELP? DIY???? Never mind them, there were a handful with extremely bad breath, while some were computer illiterate but thank GOD, there were the very nice ones.

Anyway, I was on hunger strike for the first 3 hours but couldn't take it no longer so I ran up to the cafeteria to get something to munch on. I had 'jemput-jemput' and chicken ham sandwich for lunch. Then i stayed back with some colleague to work overtime until 8.

Good Friday is so good, at least to me.


0 cut the cake