There's no need for tears
cause there's no need to cry
I look at you leave

Lyana Latiff 21 24 July '87 SIM UOL LSE B.Sc(Hons) Banking & Finance
site

♥Aida ♥Ain ♥Ariane ♥Arisya ♥BFF ♥Brother #3 ♥Celest ♥Ctbah ♥Dalilah ♥Dirah ♥Elvy ♥Filza ♥Firdaus ♥Han Mei ♥Hayati ♥Jestina ♥Khadijah ♥Liana ♥Malihha ♥Maizurah ♥Mya ♥Naqiah ♥Naza ♥Nuraidah ♥Phirkhan ♥Qamar ♥Shahidah ♥Shobi ♥Sofia ♥Yan Jing ♥Yusrina ♥Zurianah ♥Zi Xue


Friday, April 14, 2006

11:15 PM

Had Breakfast at Mcd with the family and then rushed down to school for a meeting regarding the 2 day orientation for Year 1's next week.

After which I headed down to Tampines Central to window shop.

I was actually planning on to go for upper lip threading ( my first time) but no idea of a place to do it. Coincidentally I bumped into ex schoolmates, gorgeous Jacq and Karen, at the interchange.They were apparently roadshow promoters for this beauty parlour, which was Jacq's friends one la. So I was telling them about my plan on getting my upper lip threadded. And so they forced me into doing it on the spot. HAHAHA. ok so I freaked out. But after chatting for a while, I told them I'll come down this Sunday with the rest of the girls, those who want to do it too. So we exchanged goodbyes and I left for Tamp Mall.

Im working tomorrow
Im having tuition tomorrow
Im meeting my boyfren tomorrow
Im meeting my Pizza Hut girls tomorrow

Thanks Mya for the info. :)


0 cut the cake