There's no need for tears
cause there's no need to cry
I look at you leave

Lyana Latiff 21 24 July '87 SIM UOL LSE B.Sc(Hons) Banking & Finance
site

♥Aida ♥Ain ♥Ariane ♥Arisya ♥BFF ♥Brother #3 ♥Celest ♥Ctbah ♥Dalilah ♥Dirah ♥Elvy ♥Filza ♥Firdaus ♥Han Mei ♥Hayati ♥Jestina ♥Khadijah ♥Liana ♥Malihha ♥Maizurah ♥Mya ♥Naqiah ♥Naza ♥Nuraidah ♥Phirkhan ♥Qamar ♥Shahidah ♥Shobi ♥Sofia ♥Yan Jing ♥Yusrina ♥Zurianah ♥Zi Xue


Wednesday, March 15, 2006

11:37 PM

My workplace is a walking distance from United Square, as claimed by them. I should go there to have my Pizza Hut lunch express!!

N did i tell you I was a loner throughout the day, apart from group discussions? Everybody had their own cliques, I should suggest the board split them up.haha evil eh. no la kdding.

I had my lunch alone at this Cedele Cafe which has extremely nice stuff. :))


0 cut the cake